Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oooh La La!


Time for a new collage! And no it's not the purple disaster I've been talking about. I can't post that yet, because I've somehow lost my brush that I use for applying the string gel to my collages as a final touch. I can't figure out where it went, but I do have my suspects. One furry black one in particular.

Anyway today I will go on a massive hunt for it, and hopefully be able to coat that darn picture, so I can show you all what I've been complaining about for the past two weeks.

Anyhoo, this collage to my left is titled Oooh La La, and I really like how this one came out. Somehow it all seemed to come together so perfectly to me. I really liked playing with this color palate. Lots of fun.

She is another 5x7, and yes the main image is from Itkupilli. One of these days I'm going to shock everybody and do one without one of her pictures. In fact I might do it today, because the Halloween bug has hit me, and I may not be able to contain myself once I get down to my studio.

With that in mind, I'm off to paint!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous collage! I love the colors tooo! I hope you find your brush!

    ReplyDelete