Monday, May 24, 2010

All Clean!!


Showing off CLEAN studio pics. :) I redid the whole thing yesterday mainly by converting the closet into an extension of the room. Taking off the closet doors helped wonders! This photo is shot from the back corner looking towards the entrance.


Taken from inside the closet. My room appears so big now! :) In reality it's pretty darn small, hence the reason, I moved into the closet.


Again this is taken from the closet, looking at my sitting area, which frankly I do not use often enough. Usually when I'm in the room, I'm painting, so not much sitting going one. Though it is nice to know it's there, just in case. :) Also, you may not be able to see it that well, but the space inside the window seat is painted hot pink!


Another view of my painting desk, and my regular desk looking out the window. I LOVE my overflowing bookshelves on either side of the wood desk. At one point I aspired to be a writer. And this is where I was supposed to be writing. :)


Finally a pic of my new and improved closet. I now have a place to store all those canvases and a put that black shelf thing in there, that hold all my misc art supplies, that were crowding my desk. It's great to have because it's out of the way, but easy enough to get to when I need them. Sorry about the shadows though. :O



This is a shot just outside of my window. Love this view! You can't see it in the picture, but the hill goes all the way down to our creek. I shot this looking to slightly to the left, but if you look straight on, you can see down the creek further, and the land across the creek. No one can build on it, so we will always have a beautiful view!!

3 comments:

  1. Yipeee and hoorayy!! Well done, your studio is amazing and i am really loving it! It's fill with gorgeous colors and art work! Thank you so much for sharing it here with us! It's very inspirational! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, REALLY love your space!!! So very inspiring! I now need to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cool, very inspiring environment

    ReplyDelete