Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big News!!


I'm finally official! I have a website up and running! I have business cards that I can pass around now, and I have my art on products over at Zazzle!

Now all I need is an audience. :) I'm very excited about this because it's been a long time coming. I am concentrating almost exclusively on art now, and that is a very good feeling.

I am also in the midst of proposing a project so hopefully I'll have more good news soon.

Anyone interested in checking out the new digs, come on over to Polychrome's Palace! That's my new name! Like I said several blog posts ago, The Cat's Pajamas was already taken as a website, so I had to come up with something new.

Well the story behind the name is on the website, but the gist is, polychrome means lots of color! And we all know my artwork if full of that!

Don't worry though, I know I'm breaking the rules, but the blog name will remain The Cat's Pajamas. I like it, and I want to keep it. So I will.

Now about the art you see. That is Catherine of Aragon. If you know your history you will recognize her as Henry the Eighth's first wife. That's 3 Henry wives down, 3 more to go for a complete series. I love doing these collages, though I suspect they aren't as popular as the other stuff I usually do. Too bad, because I'm having fun!

Oh and feel free to stop by Zazzle. I've got a lot of new products in the store this week. New things are posting everyday!

That's all folks! Hope to see you over at Polychrome's Palace!

1 comment: